D3D Hook

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Hook
Answear to all my questions :P

1.-i think i got a d3d base, but now i need some addy, how and where can i find it
2.-When i wait for the game ("In code") i just wait* for d3d9.dll or d3dx9_29.dll + d3dx9_35.dll?
3.-I add the hook into a cpp file and debug it right? or i got to inlcude in my base?
4.-I need 4 addys right? For jump a crossfire part i am right?
Well first what hack you making.....some hacks you need 7 and some you need one.....depends on what your making...
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Well first what hack you making.....some hacks you need 7 and some you need one.....depends on what your making...
i am making a menu ... soo i need a d3d hook
Quote Originally Posted by [I]Tfrix View Post


i am making a menu ... soo i need a d3d hook
I do not know but I think that Brimir made a thread on how to make a d3d hook......
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
I do not know but I think that Brimir made a thread on how to make a d3d hook......
Brimir made a tut on how to make a d3d hook?? O.O never saw it lol...besides... D3D doesnt have any addies...dont get what u are saying..
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

Brimir made a tut on how to make a d3d hook?? O.O never saw it lol...besides... D3D doesnt have any addies...dont get what u are saying..
any way I think he did make one....
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
any way I think he did make one....
lol he didnt...if he made there would be one in his sig..
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

lol he didnt...if he made there would be one in his sig..
Man i need some addys or somthing to jump a crossfire part of wath i know.... i think i have it... now i need 2 / 4 addys to jump it and the menu gets undetected by the xtrap...
@[I]Tfrix fail is fail ... what you say doesnt make sence.
You dont need 2/4 or whatever addys to jump to a crossfire part
You just saw somewhere the word "Jump" and you use it..
its not addy its an address that you need to jump to.
And im not sure its 2 or 4 or wtf.
and @Brimir made a tut "How to Hook" not how to make a D3D Hook..
Learn Direct X before getting a menu source and sayin " Now i need to jump to addy blabla and my menu is UD from XTrap"
I admit that i dont know D3D or C++ but at least i know some things more
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
@[I]Tfrix fail is fail ... what you say doesnt make sence.
You dont need 2/4 or whatever addys to jump to a crossfire part
You just saw somewhere the word "Jump" and you use it..
its not addy its an address that you need to jump to.
And im not sure its 2 or 4 or wtf.
and @Brimir made a tut "How to Hook" not how to make a D3D Hook..
Learn Direct X before getting a menu source and sayin " Now i need to jump to addy blabla and my menu is UD from XTrap"
I admit that i dont know D3D or C++ but at least i know some things more
thats wath a guy that helped me said ....
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us