He found it with Cheat Engine i geuss. I alsways find adresses with Cheat Engine and Olly DBG. t's wierd that CS Go crashes with Olly DBG, because it does not with CSS on my PC. Olly DBG does freeze the game. When you have attached Ollydbg to CS GO, then you cannot go to CS GO anymore and when you close Olly DBG then the game shuts down too.
Cheat Engine is more for the value scanning and Olly DBG is more for the real hard core debugging. For example: I cant make a radar hack for CSS with Cheat enigne alone. But i can find it with Olly DBG.
---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------
I will not tell you on how to find adresses or give you adresses / offsets at a public area. Otherwise VAC can BAN us pretty easily. I only release my work and this kind of knowledge in the VIP section when i get the acces from MPGH.
Cheat Engine is more for the value scanning and Olly DBG is more for the real hard core debugging. For example: I cant make a radar hack for CSS with Cheat enigne alone. But i can find it with Olly DBG.
---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------
I will not tell you on how to find adresses or give you adresses / offsets at a public area. Otherwise VAC can BAN us pretty easily. I only release my work and this kind of knowledge in the VIP section when i get the acces from MPGH.


!!