SolvedCheat Engine + Multiplayer ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine + Multiplayer ?
Hi there,

does anybody know a method how to fix it ? I tried increasing the amount of diamonds I have, but each time I make a higher amount ... Minecraft crashes....

Is there a Cheat Engine Fix for this Or Minecraft Client ?
Multiplayer inventory is server sided!
But now cheat engine only works in singleplayer
I dont think it's possible. You can only do it with mods if you're in single player. if you try it in multiplayer, you wont have permission. I suggest you just use X-ray and dig you'r way to them diamonds.
Quote Originally Posted by Danieru Kun View Post
Hi there,

does anybody know a method how to fix it ? I tried increasing the amount of diamonds I have, but each time I make a higher amount ... Minecraft crashes....

Is there a Cheat Engine Fix for this Or Minecraft Client ?
only OP's and admins can change the amount of diamonds you have since it is server-sided
/solved .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us