Muwhaaha!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Muwhaaha!



I got Raven G36C for 50 days.. gonna buy renewals on Monday. o-o
LOL even here you get people wanting free gifts.
Is it even good?
Only renew it once you use the gun.

Case study: @YellowFever
Had a Mei's MP7 for 90 days. Used 7 renewals ==> 127 days. Sold the gun back 'cause I hated it.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Is it even good?
Only renew it once you use the gun.

Case study: @YellowFever
Had a Mei's MP7 for 90 days. Used 7 renewals ==> 127 days. Sold the gun back 'cause I hated it.
It's pretty good. Just a monster of a G36C with good damage, RoF, and high portability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
LMAO, THe only good hing about that gun is the design. Everything is the same as the autumn one.
Not true, it's really different between the Autumn and the Raven.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
It's pretty good. Just a monster of a G36C with good damage, RoF, and high portability.



Not true, it's really different between the Autumn and the Raven.
Well, it feels like that to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
Well, it feels like that to me.
While I can understand there is main differences. The Aut required the same style of gameplay of that of the G36E series. However, the C series is more CQB and aggressive assault compare to that of the slow careful tap-firing requirement of the Aut.
LMAO, THe only good hing about that gun is the design. Everything is the same as the autumn one.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
LMAO, THe only good hing about that gun is the design. Everything is the same as the autumn one.
i hyave the raven g36c its beast way different then any g36. Its more accurate like a m416 and smooth sound.
SILVER?

Shit mouzie, you got addicted to buying NX.

i remember when you were only common

and you lucky son of a gun.
I just got some nx as an early Christmas present
Not sure if I should get another perm or spam mysts
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
I just got some nx as an early Christmas present
Not sure if I should get another perm or spam mysts
Spam Mysts, you get 50 cases, lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Spam Mysts, you get 50 cases, lmfao.
50? Dayum.
Im DEFINITELY gonna do that
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
50? Dayum.
Im DEFINITELY gonna do that
There's an event that gives you another case for every case you buy, I think...
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


There's an event that gives you another case for every case you buy, I think...
Yeah, there is
I just think that every gun in the G3 family is overpowered......................And Overused......................
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us