someone help me with hack codes and creating a hack .

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
ASM is there a book about ASM or u learn it in c++ book?
You don't need a book for everything, a big part of the assembly is self-explaining. If I don't know what an assembly-command does, I use an (almost) blank program to test it.
topblast you must make a tut.How to make a base ,because you have an easy way to make you understandable.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Search for "free c++ ebook" on google or somewhere else (of course without ").
I found a good one, but I think, it would be against the rules to post the URL here.
If you don't find a good one, send me a private message.
For some e-books you need a PDF Viewer.
You have to read it carefully.
i found a book but i dont know if its good . can you tell me in a pm how to get the best book ?
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us