Record when using wallhack?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Record when using wallhack?
Hi ppl

Is there a way to record some gameplay while using Viibez material wallhack, but in the video you won't be able to see the wallhack?

Thanks in advance
record nameOFdemo
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
record nameOFdemo
That won't work when using a materialhack, I've already tried that :/
WTF is materialhack ?!
Something like .rez hack in CombatArms ? (FileHack moded textures ?)
material hack - modified materials folder
modified textures and you have a transparent walls
So do you know a way stevenz7? TBH I don't think there's a way since the hack is merged with my folder, but I still hope there's a way
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us