Cheap 10k Code =]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Cheap 10k Code =]
10k NX for 7.50 Paypal.
No more no less.

Msn : shaneburnred@.hotmail.com

Only got one so hurry.
i can buy tomorrow if you havent sold it yet
Tomorrow it is.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
Tomorrow it is.
Ok sounds good
gnight
@Acidic Answer me on msn.

Bump
Heh, 7.50. No problem. I'll buy it. Just gimme like 3 hours. Too lazy to find it right now. Dinner 8D
Sold.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
Sold.
damn
was serving dinner to homeless people. no joke
SOUP KITCHENS.

c:
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
SOUP KITCHENS.

c:
yup
I kinda feel bad now.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
I kinda feel bad now.
It's fine, I might be able to buy some at the store tomorrow
How about $6 xD
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
How about $6 xD
its already sold...
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
its already sold...
Yea i knew that forgot to put the .
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?