OutdatedThermal Overlay

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Thermal Overlay
make sure a1 is true then you will have thermal overlay at all time.
Code:
int __cdecl sub_426F80(char a1, int a2)
{
  int result; // eax@1

  byte_5F8FFC0 = a1;
  result = a2;
  if ( a2 )
    dword_5F8FFC4 = a2;
  else
    dword_5F8FFC4 = dword_5F8F6E0;//glow
  return result;
}
and what exactly do we do with this?
Quote Originally Posted by Tylerakasyn View Post
and what exactly do we do with this?
Don't ask stupid questions. That's the code, Genius.
Quote Originally Posted by Assassinanic View Post
Don't ask stupid questions. That's the code, Genius.
That's genius. Learning comes from experience, not rebuke. I've known this is code... but I've never understood where you use it/apply it... if people explained more then there would be less leechers and more people learning to apply their own stuff. Without direction there is no room to use inspiration.

I can understand how to do this by reading it:

Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
Option 1 : set a hook on 0x426F80 and change a1(i thought it was on edx)
Option 2 : set byte_5F8FFC0 = 1 on a renderthread(make sure this tread gets called very often, otherwise it will flicker)
Option 3 : I found like 10 je/jnz i could patch to make it show up all the time, you just need to check around that function
But I do not know what he is using to do it. Thats the difference =/
I really want to learn to code... But I'm only 14 :/
Quote Originally Posted by antharris97 View Post
I really want to learn to code... But I'm only 14 :/
so? i started when i was 15
cool. are there any books or online lessons i could read?
If you have no idea about coding, you should better leave this topic instead of trolling.
Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
great find. good to see some talented ppl here, besides all this leeching and copying
Quote Originally Posted by Tylerakasyn View Post
Nobody wants to learn a useless programming language just to cheat in an online COD match, you clearly use it for more than that, which is why people rely on you for the products/services.
Tyler pls stop acting like a retard, even if you are one

for the nubs

Option 1 : set a hook on 0x426F80 and change a1(i thought it was on edx)
Option 2 : set byte_5F8FFC0 = 1 on a renderthread(make sure this tread gets called very often, otherwise it will flicker)
Option 3 : I found like 10 je/jnz i could patch to make it show up all the time, you just need to check around that function
Quote Originally Posted by Tylerakasyn View Post
Nobody wants to learn a useless programming language just to cheat in an online COD match...
you dont believe how many young ppl started coding for living and make great money with that proffesion, just because they hexedited some saves from games and got into basic or c this way. it is a great motivation to learn this way. try it, if you feel just a little power in you, young padavan
Nice release. If you want to learn how to program, do tutorials, read a book or take a class.
A bit more detailed?
would love to know how to use this. looks adorable
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?