AngryNEW [CrossFire]Philippines error!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NEW [CrossFire]Philippines error!
ERROR!

When I Open The Patch It Says:" Faild To download patchfiles"

Can someone make another sulotion in this problem!!

AS OF DEC.24 2011!!

I tried the main SULOTION in GAMECLUB FORUM

But It's NOT WORKING!!

I tried to reinstall 20TIMES a week but sti'll NOT WORKING!

ANY NEW SULOTION ABOUT THIS ERROR!!
Redownload the crossfire installer
Just restart the patcher every time, when u give this error... Stimes i have this error in Cf Na too
Try Asking The GMS
I`ve had the same problem but now i`m back addict CF.
just uninstall it. And download a updated CF game client. Your game client must have not been updated for 2-3 patches.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I`ve had the same problem but now i`m back addict CF.
just uninstall it. And download a updated CF game client. Your game client must have not been updated for 2-3 patches.
your CF installer is old try to download a new cf installer updated dec. 15, 2011....
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?