Soe

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Soe
Signatures that I made..





I have more if anyone is interested.
Oh very nice.
I quite like them all.
i like all of them, the hand one is my fav for some odd reason
i like them.
the t3e is nice
niice
theyre all really cool except the 3rd one from the bottom is weird lol... but still good
Top one isn't the best.
C4D's aren't really matching the flow..
The black thing behind the spirte is really annoying and the effects are probably from the sprite sheet.
:|
They're interesting, and pretty good.
For the third one though, I like what you have going on there, but not the finished result.
All look good to me..Ive seen the third one before..somewhere
well i also post me sigs on gamerenders but i assure you that is my own work. gamerenders and a few others sites i am active on.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?