QuestionSolvedA Minecraft hack!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
A Minecraft hack!
Hello everyone!

I really nead a minecraft hack with only one thing! I want a hack where you are able to see players where ever they are (or only their nametag). In a server I need to find a faction. It's MUCH easier, if i can see everyone from faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away!

If there is a hack with this, please send it!

Thnx! Brent
Quote Originally Posted by brentman123 View Post
Hello everyone!

I really nead a minecraft hack with only one thing! I want a hack where you are able to see players where ever they are (or only their nametag). In a server I need to find a faction. It's MUCH easier, if i can see everyone from faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away!

If there is a hack with this, please send it!

Thnx! Brent
Check GreifCraft, you can different hacks/tools on ingame.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Check GreifCraft, you can different hacks/tools on ingame.
Thanks, I'll try!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

@bullpop

Thanks for you reply, but griefcraft does not have the option that i want.
it does actually, you can put on radar, you can make other players name tags gigantic and you can set an option that allows you to see what they are holding
Yes, but if you like 50 block away their nametag etc will dissapear
@brentman123 griefcraft is the best that you can get! On the server that i play we have factions too and griefcraft helped me find the base of a faction! You use the radar and the nametags and search around! its really easy to find!

EDIT: you can use the aimbot to locate the players better!
Aimbot, radar, and nametags will get you what you want.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us