AMD Radeon 7990

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Yes and then the Kepler series will come out and dominate AMD...again.
My thought on it is. its pointless.
Doc posted this a while back
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Doc posted this a while back
No he didn't.
He posted the 7970.
7970 != 7990.
aff
This is pretty much pointless to us gamers. Assuming one isn't being bottlenecked a Radeon 6870 has the potential to run any game on max settings :\
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
This is pretty much pointless to us gamers. Assuming one isn't being bottlenecked a Radeon 6870 has the potential to run any game on max settings :\
^ This.

Mine OC'ed will run anything at max settings at 60-80 FPS.
I´d rather spend my money on a dual cored 6870 from powercolor :| .
Cheap as fuck powerfull as fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
I´d rather spend my money on a dual cored 6870 from powercolor :| .
Cheap as fuck powerfull as fuck.
I'd spent a $150 more and buy a 7970 instead.
Retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

I'd spent a $150 more and buy a 7970 instead.
Retard.
i would spend more due to tax more or less 17-26% more then you :|
So yeah i would just buy a 6870x2 :|
March :3 Month of my birthday.

And yeah 100 fps easily thats really good o.o
This card is beast but I'd still get a nVidia GTX 580, if I had the price
Then you, my good chap, are a dumb bitch.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?