SolvedHow can I run cheats?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How can I run cheats?
I Put sxs.dll on a main directory: X:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire, after i run X:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\CF_G4box.exe, HGWC goes to 94%, and after:
wtfwne.jpg6 KB · 5 downloads
the hak is for crossfire europe not for cf z8
try to chance sxs into entry.dll maybe it work

good luck
Do you use NA or EU?
Hmm... But earlier (near 1 age ago) i played CF EU, and got EU hacks here (bad english)

May be NA, because i'm playing on UK servers
Quote Originally Posted by SouThhy View Post
Hmm... But earlier (near 1 age ago) i played CF EU, and got EU hacks here (bad english)

May be NA, because i'm playing on UK servers
This is the Crossfire Europe section, u can't use this hacks for CF NA..
Quote Originally Posted by Stimulate View Post
This is the Crossfire Europe section, u can't use this hacks for CF NA..
hahahahaha again some idiot thing that this is hack for cf NA xD
Quote Originally Posted by Zvonimir Cro View Post


hahahahaha again some idiot thing that this is hack for cf NA xD
Hehe.. yeah.. I don't know how they come here.. they clicked on the ’Crossfire Europe Hacks’ thread didn't they? =o
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?