a simple question for mw3 hack makers

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
a simple question for mw3 hack makers
I downloaded and used the Extreme Hack for mw3 that makes assault kill streaks work as support, my question is will it possible to make that work with specialist kill streak like adding a 4th perk.

sorry if this is in a wrong section, i haven't been on mpgh for a while
if you want assault/support ks as specialist, then no
if you want 4th perk, it's possible
Could we have a 'all perks' hacks?
I use this hack... And when you do the unlimited UAV thing... There is a UAV on your secondary (lol).
I was wondering if someone who could code could put like a predator missile on it... or osprey gunner! LOL
Quote Originally Posted by antharris97 View Post
I use this hack... And when you do the unlimited UAV thing... There is a UAV on your secondary (lol).
I was wondering if someone who could code could put like a predator missile on it... or osprey gunner! LOL
that wouldn't be a good idea because people will just abuse it and ruin the game just like aimbotters and akimbo fmg spammers do.
If it works like MW2 you should be able to switch between the killstreak arrays with a simple mem hack. So you just switch to the setup you want before you make the kill to trigger it.. really simple..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us