Purchasing ZP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Purchasing ZP
When I go to purchase ZP, it says" you have to be rank 6 or higher in Crossfire."

Can anyone verify the name of the rank that is "rank 6". For example like sergeant or colonel. Thanks
I think rank 6 is STAFF SERGEANT 1.
colonel.... whoa....

anyways, i think it is SARGENT 1 (not Staff Sargent)
Crossfire Ranks

The sixth one is Sargent 1.
I'm pretty sure it's corporal, similar to joining clans requirement.
Thanks for the info. Its probably staff sergeant because im a sergeant right now
Quote Originally Posted by icelord View Post
Thanks for the info. Its probably staff sergeant because im a sergeant right now
What payment method are you using? I know you can purchase via Playspan at any rank
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
What payment method are you using? I know you can purchase via Playspan at any rank
thats what i use to do on my account when it was a private 1
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us