Anticheat going to change !

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Anticheat going to change !
yay, finally !

Anticheat - Share Your feedback - Crossfire Europe Forumⓘ

i cant find the another post, where GM said that is going to change, ill try to search and edit this post then.

Hope its going to change in NA too.

EDIT: found it but not going to post cuz theres voting and all of u unskilled fags r going to vote xcrap
Whaha, so what?
Team Destroy can hack gameguard to
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Team Destroy can hack gameguard to
I hope you are right XD
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post
I dont think so.
Yes i think so
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Yes i think so
Well Pay Anti Cheats such as Punkbuster or any others are better than X-Crap
i hate you !!! hate hate hate hate u -.-" hahaha . I will hack so hard in CF EU .


P.S if u hate hackers fack off from mpgh
Well, GM's didn't proof that this will happen. I don't see it so far. Let's see how they'll decide.
Whatever, I think the only real good anti cheats are nProtect and Punkbuster. PB won't work for CFEU. let's see whether they are clever enough to take nP as a software.
haha x trap sucks it only detect hack when i dont have it
Yes thank god!
If they are going to change their AC, they probably won't change to some even more crappier AC.

Here is what GM Loki said:

Your reports are investigated and appropriate action is taken.

If we determine that a player used a hack, that action is unquestionably a permanent ban.

Aside from changing our security software (don't rule it out!), the only improvement I see us making in the future is just getting faster about it. We've been banning in "batches" currently for security, so roughly every week or so, but I expect that will change to spot bans when or shortly after we officially launch, just because we need to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.


That doesn't mean that they will change AC it means that they will maybe do it.


ATM there is very high pressure on GM's on forums.

Too many ******s are hacking, and I want it to change like every other normal human being.
from one useless anticheat to another useless anticheat

that made my day :,D



BTW IM JUST RIGHT NOW AT ALPHA CHANNEL 1 using aimbot no recoil nospread teleport and others to offend as many ones as possible

come and join me
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?