Terraria 1.1.1 Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Terraria 1.1.1 Source Code
Hey! Just though id place the 1.1.1 source code here. I have removed steam and fixed all the errors. Also this is the source to that odd update on steam.

Enjoy!

Scans:
Terraria 1.1.1 Source-(No Steam).rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner



Mirrors: (Use without -)
[HTML]http://www.media-fire.com/?0nr49u9oe10rg1l
http://www.mega-upload.com/?d=4EK4BR1D[/HTML]
Te.rar437 KB · 239 downloads Scanning…
Can you please up it to a file host, in case it doesn't get approved here?
Are we allowed to post mirror links?
I believe the url gets partially blocked, but only the domain name portion. People can guess.
It'll just be nicer to have it on a mirror because it'll be available for a longer period, it may take a while, in comparison, for your attachment to be approved.
Thank you! I really appreciate it
Just curious, does anyone else think this code sucks?
Quote Originally Posted by cp14 View Post
Just curious, does anyone else think this code sucks?
Tis not the best but nevertheless its what i use to code TerraHax.
Quote Originally Posted by cp14 View Post
Just curious, does anyone else think this code sucks?
actually no, the only bug ive found was the inability to do host and play, but its ok because i dont use it anyways XD

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxiluna View Post
Hey! Just though id place the 1.1.1 source code here. I have removed steam and fixed all the errors. Also this is the source to that odd update on steam.

Enjoy!

Scans:
Terraria 1.1.1 Source-(No Steam).rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner



Mirrors: (Use without -)
[HTML]http://www.media-fire.com/?0nr49u9oe10rg1l
http://www.mega-upload.com/?d=4EK4BR1D[/HTML]
sorry if its a bother, but do you think you can do a server source? I cant do these things myself, so im using the source code i find to learn c# and the engine so i can implement it into my possible game
Quote Originally Posted by The_Dragonn_29 View Post
actually no, the only bug ive found was the inability to do host and play, but its ok because i dont use it anyways XD
Host & Play? I just confirmed this works. Have you added anything to the source? Also be sure you have TerrariaServer.exe in the folder with the exe. It may not work with a cracked version of Terraria though. There was an odd steam update which this is from. If you need the new TerrariaServer.exe, let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxiluna View Post
Host & Play? I just confirmed this works. Have you added anything to the source? Also be sure you have TerrariaServer.exe in the folder with the exe. It may not work with a cracked version of Terraria though. There was an odd steam update which this is from. If you need the new TerrariaServer.exe, let me know.
Oh really? the only thing I did to the code was edit the flintlock pistol so it shot acorns. I kept getting an error like this:

EDIT: Fixed it, and how do I delete this post?
Error.bmp3.0 MB · 6 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxiluna View Post
Host & Play? I just confirmed this works. Have you added anything to the source? Also be sure you have TerrariaServer.exe in the folder with the exe. It may not work with a cracked version of Terraria though. There was an odd steam update which this is from. If you need the new TerrariaServer.exe, let me know.
ph thanks, just added TerrariaServre.exe to the files, works fine. Also, you can get the server from the official website, works fine I thought they were seperate things, because it looked like terraria had all the standalone server functions anyways. Look who was wrong XD. Still, thanks a ton and what would I do without you?
You can easily decompile the source code of any .net program using something like Reflector. That's probably why the code "sucks" as it's written by machine, not human.
Just so you know you can get banned for posting mirrors for downloads. It is just for security sake. All files must be uploaded and approved by a mod before anyone can download them. So I would remove those links
Can't remove them. Cant edit post. Oh well, that sucks. I asked if it was bad >.>

---------- Post added 01-02-2012 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-01-2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dragonn_29 View Post
sorry if its a bother, but do you think you can do a server source? I cant do these things myself, so im using the source code i find to learn c# and the engine so i can implement it into my possible game
Released the server source, check the Terraria Hacks Directory.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us