ESP

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Good job Brimir. But world2screen isn't that long, it took me like 6 lines. The reason it hangs is probably because you didn't put the esp function in endscene. Oh and some advice, DON'T PUT IT IN DIP, trust me, that's a very bad place to put it lol. And i see my detours worked for you good job.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
Good job Brimir. But world2screen isn't that long, it took me like 6 lines. The reason it hangs is probably because you didn't put the esp function in endscene. Oh and some advice, DON'T PUT IT IN DIP, trust me, that's a very bad place to put it lol. And i see my detours worked for you good job.

It is in endscene, but I use the aim angle as camera angle (a). I need to find the cam.. I did't had time for that.

I don't get the dotproduct correct. For example:

Code:
acos(( 5 * 50 + 5 * 45 + 90 * 90 ) / (90.27 * 112.36))
This is not correct... This is not 55.8655... It needs to be 48.3664.. ride?
Good job
Now release it and become Contributor pls
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Good job
Now release it and become Contributor pls
I always wondered about that. Do you get special abilities if you have that rank or what?
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
I always wondered about that. Do you get special abilities if you have that rank or what?
Contributor = MPGH Staff. You get a tag + a brown name.
So, its useless
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Contributor = MPGH Staff. You get a tag + a brown name.
So if you're staff do u get free vip?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
It is in endscene, but I use the aim angle as camera angle (a). I need to find the cam.. I did't had time for that.

I don't get the dotproduct correct. For example:

Code:
acos(( 5 * 50 + 5 * 45 + 90 * 90 ) / (90.27 * 112.36))
This is not correct... This is not 55.8655... It needs to be 48.3664.. ride?
It can be done with simple d3d functions you don't need math at all really. I will pm you the way I do it.
i only need to know where to find the fk.. structs then i could make the whole esp stuff..
@Brimir
Nice work ^^.
I wanna ask you a question ... I get playerclass and their offset and the change for player (if i don t wrong it's AC) , but when i use the sprintf for get values in menu it crash ... So i wrong to use sprintf or i get wrong playerclasses ? ^^

P.S. I' m not leecher i give from me address ^^
nice job ru gonna release it when ur done?
Good job
Plz keep it up
goood hack But I do not know how to download it

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

good hack But I do not know how to download it
Ty mate , I calculated mutch to get that :P haha.
No problem Brimir, anytime. You make a lot of nice tuts so i might as well help you like you help me.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?