Whether there is a code for concealment dll?
Whether in general there is a code which hides dll and X-Trap it isn't found?
And now is more concrete...
Whether there is a WORKING code which hides dll and X-Trap it isn't found?
And at you at a forum I sit from the beginning of December... I tried many different codes by which did itself and which took from other people... But why any hasn't approached? Whether there is a concrete code which could use? Can give me it?
As I was convinced I it I can not make... My translator can't translate half of your words, and insert a code anywhere senselessly, on it your lessons of creation dll are very difficult read, sometimes instead of letters it inserts usual squares...
I can't find Canadian Micrisoft Visual Studio 2010, I have only a Russian but as I was convinced they differ at creation dll... Somebody can lay out a code? Any which works? Or at least to read up to this line...
And now is more concrete...
Whether there is a WORKING code which hides dll and X-Trap it isn't found?
And at you at a forum I sit from the beginning of December... I tried many different codes by which did itself and which took from other people... But why any hasn't approached? Whether there is a concrete code which could use? Can give me it?
As I was convinced I it I can not make... My translator can't translate half of your words, and insert a code anywhere senselessly, on it your lessons of creation dll are very difficult read, sometimes instead of letters it inserts usual squares...
I can't find Canadian Micrisoft Visual Studio 2010, I have only a Russian but as I was convinced they differ at creation dll... Somebody can lay out a code? Any which works? Or at least to read up to this line...