WTB>Archer Ceberus +6 enchant n above - Full Set(Top Notch Offer SGD $420/RM1000!!)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WTB>Archer Ceberus +6 enchant n above - Full Set(Top Notch Offer SGD $420/RM1000!!)
Im buying full Archer Cerberus Set at leat +6 enchant, and if more than +6 enchant I will consider to top my Offer again.
Thanks.
Please I need it asap, price can be negotiated.
My offer before at singapore SGD $290/RM700,i think its low. So i top it to SGD $420/RM1000! This is a win win in the trade.
Further discussion can be done via MSN > bunbunXD@.hotmail.com

Payment can be done via Western Union, CIMB account, or Alliance Bank account~
However do reply here first if interested, because I check updates on this website often.
+9weapon w/main: P.attack/Agi/Int(wind)
+9secondary:P.attack/Agi/Int(destruction)
+6Armor(wind) w/ agi
GOLD

OR

TRADE to Swordmaster set(Int)


dragon nest sea (Greenwood)
Owh I forgot to mention that Im buying Westwood account/Items only, since I'm in Westwood server. My Apologies.

Westwood
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?