connection to server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
connection to server
I need help it keeps discontecing me.

it did this once without hacks and dose it all the time with them I dowloaded the "update2" and put it in the hshield folder. but IDK whats the matter.
go to my thread
go to my look here for answers thread, it's stickied
I have

but I run the update 2 folder it it dose not work. I doubt that a cmp prompt can stop hack shiled from disconnecting me. I really dont see anything that could help me.
if only someone can answer
Do not double post, download mover, the link is in my sig and press thanks
yea i dowload it and I get my Combat arms running at login screen then i go and open it and it closes.....
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us