I like the new Naruto

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
I like the new Naruto
His sage mode is so sweet. I can't wate for the next manga.
Either that means you're an idiot or hate anime.
naruto dies at the end of the series
sauske and naruto kill each other
its a quite sad tragic moment
it is so cool hahaha
lol
well naruto died in australia, and i cant upload any new episodes any1 know where to watch em online?
um narutoship.com has all 50+ episodes
Naruto Shippuden Episode 96 will be released: 12.02.09. Im from Estonia .
Naruto Manga new episode will be released: 13.02.09.
oh, I didn't know Naruto would die in the end. O,o'
FUCK NARUTO FUCK NARUTO FUCK NARUTO
WORST ANIME EVER
Naruto is so awesome!
whens the new manga out? i go 2 onemanga.com they said that they are not sure when it will be released
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?