Buying TF2 Items

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Buying TF2 Items
Well if you have anything to offer me just post here, I will take a look and possibly give an offer, if you don't price before.
/ bump
What you want for this refined?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
What you want for this refined?
Make a hat offer :3
Only interested in trading
That or a minecraft giftcode(if you give me a code ill probably make some reclaimed metal as well)
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Make a hat offer :3
Only interested in trading
That or a minecraft giftcode(if you give me a code ill probably make some reclaimed metal as well)
Let me see if I have something for you.
Quote Originally Posted by yoshyinrheden View Post
you can take a look at my inventory Steam Community :: ^2[GF]^6*Aars* :: Item Inventory
add me on skype if you are interested or PM me
Checking it now.
Quote Originally Posted by KoKoOo View Post
you can take a look at my inventory Steam Community :: KoKoOo :: Item Inventory add me on msn kokonikolov@<a href="http://www.mpgh...ot</a>mail.com or on skype qkiq_pi4_pld
I had posted a VM in your profile days ago, still interested?
i dont have message from you, check your pm ..
@Occidi de Pax
I got nothing at moment sorry. =/

@yoshyinrheden
Interested in your Genuine Hats/Headtaker/Paints, what you want for them?

@KoKoOo
Already replied.

/bump
@yoshyinrheden
Interested in your Genuine Hats/Headtaker/Paints, what you want for them?


/bump[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Give me a offer :P
PayPal money please
Quote Originally Posted by yoshyinrheden View Post
Give me a offer :P
PayPal money please
Well dunno, how much you're looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Well dunno, how much you're looking for?
hmm how about 0,50 Euro for the paint (each)? Normal price = 1,50 euro
1 Euro for each genuine
and 1 euro for the Headtaker.
Well I've got Festive Medigun, Festive Stickybomb Launcher and Festive Minigun for sale as well as some non-craftable hats. PM me if you're interested.
Well first I only have dollars, not Euros, so how much? Also you don't accept TF2 items?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us