Fate / Zero

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fate / Zero
What fatestay/night should have been.


Its got: plot, character backstory, no main character, good animation, loli cameo's, and most of all its got another berserker.

yaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I'll have to check this one out what kind of animation is it though? Always moving, still backdrop, etc..?
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I'll have to check this one out what kind of animation is it though? Always moving, still backdrop, etc..?
Uh..... solid? Its pretty much what animation should be, non stuck camera/backgrounds and good, solid, animation. Thats about how i'd describe it. Its a step up from /night though.

@Jigsaw: I do not know. On episode 12 of 13 atm, and no one has died to my knowledge. I'd say this season is 26 episodes. Instead of having lancer/rider just die off pathetically, they are actually making me like the characters tho. Oh and rider changed.

P.S. rin tohska is asuka from EVA imo. Like......yeah.
I can't agree more about how awful Night was.

Zero has the father as the main character right?
Does have the BD-Rip or not? I just waiting for the release...
I just have seen pics of the episodes until now, loved the new Saber "style", and Berseker looks awesome though. And well there's a lot of episodes to come, hope they don't fuck with it. D;
Was browsing youtube the other day,and I came across it.
The animations were great,and the character designs were pretty badass.
Yeah the anime so far is pretty great. I actually LIKE the odd characters like Caster and Gilgamesh now. Its not the "this is another enemy" like the /night. And the archer......isn't a total idiot now.*cough* time paradox *cough*


Anyway, i think the best part of the anime so far is that saber is NOT the focus. Thank fucking god, I like saber and whatnot, but the bitch isn't worth two seasons of following. I mean saber alter i could deal with, but fricking saber herself is like.....really really boring.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us