Combat-arms

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat-arms
I wanted to know after I pay the 20 bucks do u guys send me a program or what? how does it work? :S
Your ABLE to enter the VIP section which allows you to download the vip hack
and how do u guys know I payed I gota put my nick or something?

does it allow me to Download the other hacks for like medal of honor ~
Use paypal and when you order it will be from your account.
my last question~~~~ Is there like a trial version? Like tibiabot NG has :S
Mpgh Public hack is basically the trial with only a few features of the VIP. The vip offers what it has.


Click thanks the least you can do
OK thxxxx is there like a manual or something of how to use?
Yeah there are Tutorials. And if you have more questions Contact the VIP support people.
Diiasta or Imsooohood or just keep posting here.
Aiight thank you
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us