Problem that isn't being answered.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Problem that isn't being answered.
Says there was a problem with the program. I have my antivirus uninstalled.

Of how active these forums are, there has to be a more intelligent person around that can help me out. I have MSN if you would like to help more more in depth. Thanks!
Redownload your anti-virus. That is just stupid.
I am running AVG 8.0. The instructions said for it to be uninstalled.
Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy View Post
I am running AVG 8.0. The instructions said for it to be uninstalled.
Dont argue with your help. Your the one who needs it not us.
Okay but download at your own risk.
I'm no dummy at using computers. :P I just trying to get something to work I'm unfamiliar with.
can you be more descriptive on what happens when you try to play?
Aye, or show a screenshot of the error message.
Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy View Post
Says there was a problem with the program. I have my antivirus uninstalled.

Of how active these forums are, there has to be a more intelligent person around that can help me out. I have MSN if you would like to help more more in depth. Thanks!
just get Net Framework 1.0 AND 2.0,


btw... i would have been smart if you just disabled it for a while -.-
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?