(ask) about ESP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
(ask) about ESP
any body know how to make Esp Hack / Esp Name / Esp Health & Bar

give me the tutorial and Source please in PB

thanks
aah turns out we are the same..
jah pake google translate..wkowkowkow
Im pretty sure no one will teach you how to Step by Step cuz it will take too much time, what you can do is Learn C++ then make your own Hacks Like Aimbot, Wallhack, Fly Hack and some other stuffs.
Hope it helped you,
Baldrogs
Baldrogs

Are you able to teach me how to make the source code point blank or can you give me the source code so that I can execute quickly?
Quote Originally Posted by gaconk View Post
Baldrogs

Are you able to teach me how to make the source code point blank or can you give me the source code so that I can execute quickly?
I Doubt he'll teach you.
mr.Entourage
host if you can teach me how to make a point blank exp

& To whom I have learned if you want to master this !!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?