Just now, nexon patched the public hack and when you click on a buddy on your buddy list or start a game, it says "Hacking tool found"
Darn! busted
Bypass does nothing
hmmm i havent been on at all today i need to c this
lol its not patched..u didnt install the hack rite lolzz
Originally Posted by SnipedSteps
lol its not patched..u didnt install the hack rite lolzz
ya it said a hacking tool was found right when i was goin to sign in
sry for double post i didnt mean to
wtf is replacing the ending banner gonna do lol?
I cant get in. How annoying. I get the stupid CA but I wont register that I am using the hack, redownloaded CA and the hack...Aw I am always the unlucky one. (Being a choob sucks to be honest)
its not patched
OH! I was missing something in my folder
just change your ending banner back to the regular one
Originally Posted by SnipedSteps
wtf is replacing the ending banner gonna do lol?
because it says a hacking tool has been found endingbanner.exe!!!
but i just tried that and now it says a hacking tool has been found an unidentified hacking tool.
so it was just a try wit the endingbanner.exe
but ya its patched for right now
and you act like im stupid or sumthing
EDIT:
fixed
Originally Posted by STIDEM
because it says a hacking tool has been found endingbanner.exe!!!
but i just tried that and now it says a hacking tool has been found an unidentified hacking tool.
so it was just a try wit the endingbanner.exe
but ya its patched for right now
and you act like im stupid or sumthing
EDIT:
fixed
They patched so the servers wouldn't be spammed to death by the spam bots in the public hack. Its detecting the spam bot as hacking the server. Lose the bot and I think it will be ok. <<--- Suggestion only
its not patched
not at all. If its not working, then you set it up wrong.
It still works, too bad the spam is still there though..
o well
the spam thing doesnt really bother me. it doesnt show up right away, so i try to start when someone else is starting.
plus its a free hack, so ya gotta be greatfull
sometimes its funny, ill join a team, then someone fromt the other team will be like " hey, you should join our team instead"
Combat Arms Public Hack is NOT Patched.
The MPGH public hack is not patched.
I used it last night.
Maybe you accidentally dragged something form your desktop into your combat arms folder?
Its happened to me before but I fixed it quickly.
Good luck.