CoolRandom L9 camo

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Random L9 camo
I became bored.

Screenies:



If you want it, I edited the gun symbol that shows up when you kill someone. I changed it to say "Raped". It will only do this when you kill someone with a L9.


Virus Scans:
Random L96 Mod.rar MD5:517fd64eba36ddede714fdf12c29d9e0 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

If you want to use the gun symbol mod, or make your own, it gets injecting into ui_hud_message
Random L96 Mod.rar767 KB · 5 downloads Scanning…
lol. xD
I like it, especially the sexy black. c:
Crap haha forgot to add the file...
Not bad. Too many l9 mods releasing now btw. Try to mod something different. I know its harder but the effect will be better.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?