ArrowSolvedNeed Logo Makers!

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Obama/abel09 Ill do it. PM me. im >.< from RH
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


i cant edite cause i did not saved the photoshp file :/
make it again
Quote Originally Posted by rkN View Post
make it again
well my logo sucks... way should i doo it again...
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
That link doesn't work...
tryed my best...


U
I can to ask my freind he good on dis thinks...
Sorry but I don't like these... If no-one can make a good one then I will stick with my old one.
i maybe could help, but tell me what you want in it
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
i maybe could help, but tell me what you want in it
It be good if it can be a bit like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
It be good if it can be a bit like this one:

Ok, I'll see what I can do
But just for the record, my photoshop skills are not that good, but not as bad as you would think.. So basically "ok"
Ugh I'll see what I can do.
@CrossRaiders
Dimensions?
Is the only text you want "Abel09 V5 MEGA Hack"?
Transparent background?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Ugh I'll see what I can do.
@CrossRaiders
Dimensions?
Is the only text you want "Abel09 V5 MEGA Hack"?
Transparent background?
I'm pretty sure he mentioned the size doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure he wants it to be that exact same text, and also the transparent background part.




Didn't like this one too much. Your thoughts?
Gonna work on another later.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Didn't like this one too much. Your thoughts?
Gonna work on another later.
I like it , better than his old one
Here is a second attempt with the same concept.
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?