Post here if....

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Post here if....
you dont fucking check your pms, i just went to my inbox and found like 50 messages :S PEOPLE, DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME BY PMS, I DONT FUCKING CHECK THEM
No more sexes messages then? :/
i neva ever check my messages. not even on msn i just leave them.
I get a pop up telling me to check mine. I must be in the favor of the all mighty Dave.
Lol, that's an option you can choose in the "Control Panel" silly
Oh ok, I apologise Master "cough" bater "cough" Sadistic =)
look mommy, SPAM!

and yeah i have the PM pop up and even email notification i think but i havent cheked in ages. so far on all forums i have this many----- 486 pm's and email notifications. FUCK
I've only gotten 3 in all of my entire mpghism
most of those are special deals for the admin from Gkanth i woulkd guess?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us