Well...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Well...
Well turns out I was diagnosed with Leukemia and about a month ago was treated, however it came back and its real bad right now, its just a matter of time before they stick me in the hospital again. I apologize if you expectedd me to come back but its not looking so good for now, I just pray I can make it through this alive.

Best Wishes,

Soap.

P.S.

If you dont hear from me in about 2 months, expect the worse.
Good Grief! :O!

Hope you get well!
Well what can a troll say to make you feel better :|
RIP IT OUT BEFORE IT CONSUMES YOU!!!...
Wait that dident come out right...
What i mean was Get well soon, and if you die your fucked :|
So watch out we got a
who was this guy?
Quote Originally Posted by EpCAzN View Post
who was this guy?
A fucking sexy ass modder.

You obviously don't know him

On topic: NOOOOOO'Z.

Hope you feel better soap.
Good luck bro
Get better soon man, Im comin to visit you tomorrow
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?