Nexon cracking down?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Nexon cracking down?
I just got B& on my LTC, lululul
Is Nexon actually planning on doing something?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ban hammer of righteousness is doing its work. im cool with it.
EDIT: WHAT IN THE MOTHER FFUC?

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
EDIT: WHAT IN THE MOTHER FFUC?

You got another one banned?









Ban Hammered
LOL.. Irony at its finest.
I iz glad I am not banned xD.
I was also banned.
Well, sending a single ticket.
If it returns without release of the ban, I quit CA
Time to fuck Nexon in the ass while I'm banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
I was also banned.
Well, sending a single ticket.
If it returns without release of the ban, I quit CA
Time to fuck Nexon in the ass while I'm banned.
Most likely you will NEVER get any answer on that ticket
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
I was also banned.
Well, sending a single ticket.
If it returns without release of the ban, I quit CA
Time to fuck Nexon in the ass while I'm banned.




I was banned too tho, at MAJ5, then at 1LT2, then at Trainee.

FUCKNEXON
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post






I was banned too tho, at MAJ5, then at 1LT2, then at Trainee.

FUCKNEXON

I don't like my LTC3 account, I have such a bad rep on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post



I don't like my LTC3 account, I have such a bad rep on it.
Name ?
^
Idk bro, My past 5 tickets were responded to within 1-30 days. As long as I make my story 100% believable, I have a chance.
I've reached page Edit: 400 on "Hacking/Botting" list. Still no name. Holy shit.
I'm not banned but my mom isn't giving my mouse and keyboard!!
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?