Selling Valve Complete 2011 Pack, The Orange Box FOR Offers (USD), Earbuds, Max's

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Valve Complete 2011 Pack, The Orange Box FOR Offers (USD), Earbuds, Max's
SELLING

Valve Complete Pack




Original Price : $200, Steam Price - $99

The Orange Box



Steam Price - $19



FOR THOSE WHO WILL BUY THE VALVE COMPLETE 2011 PACK I WILL BE THROWING IN A FREE 33% OFF COUPON FOR BETHESDA


(skyrim will be 19 dollars less)


I have other coupons I can throw in for free.


WE WILL USE A MIDDLEMAN IF POSSIBLE!
AND PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY!

(you have to be verified)

post here before adding.


[size=14pt]I ALSO ACCEPT BUDS, MAX'S SEVERED HEADS AND BILL HATS FOR OFFERS.[/size]
Lol he has 1 post, I doubt this is real and he will prob never log on again.
yeh.... true xD
and otherwise just a scammer with such big topics and offers, but hey give them a chance we had one too
oh btw auto-buy is at $40, cant really find buyers, and we'll only use a middleman NO ONE GOES FIRST

and you can trade earbuds + bill hat if u want for it
Add me to skype: yoshymans and we will talk about it.
thread closed valve pack sold for skyrim.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?