PatchedTitles & Elite Unlocker V2. [Unlocks even Elite!]
PollWhat you think:
74 votes
Sorry man ah... so, I want to know how to use lol. becuase this hack not working for me =w=
thank you and sorry for my bad english T T
Edit
oh thanks it's working now. My bad lol
thank you and sorry for my bad english T T
Edit
oh thanks it's working now. My bad lol
why there is no hack that can unluck titles that normally unlocks when you get to 15th wave in every special ops survival maps. Title is "Unstoppable" I think.
Amazing ! <3<3<3
THIS WORKED FLAWLESSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 

this awesome but my firends keep asking how i got my elite emblems and im like ummm...
Lmao this is so gooood.
I'm trollin' my friends by saying that I can get ELITE on PC
I'm trollin' my friends by saying that I can get ELITE on PC

And the fucking anoying kids saying that gonna report because you hacked the elite, fuck them I want to kill them in real life
The application failed to inittialize properly (0xc000007b).click on ok terminate the applictaion
ERROR win : xp .se7en 2 pc help plz
ERROR win : xp .se7en 2 pc help plz

@Jorndel Can u make a unlocker for the spec ops titles ? 

hmmm. it doesnt want to work for me... any suggestions?
Works for me.
It's EPIC!!!
It's EPIC!!!

Still one title missing from mine
i really want to know what it is
i really want to know what it isThis thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Brazil Hacks[UNLOCKER] MPGH UNLOCKER 2.0 [CABR] FUNCIONA DE VERDADE' [TODOS OS HACKS]
29 Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & CheatsElite Emblem Unlocker [MW3 Tool Release]
54 Hack RequestsModern warfare 2 unlock titles and emblemsTO 0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpA Emblem And Title UnlockerEL 3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpTitles & Emblems Unlocker?GA 0

)