Favorite Obfuscation Methods?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Favorite Obfuscation Methods?
What do you guys use to ensure your code can be read by nobody?
Don't share my code.
I honestly dont care
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
Don't share my code.
So you leave it and allow people to decompile and see the code?
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

So you leave it and allow people to decompile and see the code?
And then again.. you care too much.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
And then again.. you care too much.
I was actually wondering because it poses security risks if you have connection to FTP servers on your application. For example if somebody just opened a program in HxD or .NET Reflector they could easily gain access to edit files that would make the update system in applications broken.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

I was actually wondering because it poses security risks if you have connection to FTP servers on your application. For example if somebody just opened a program in HxD or .NET Reflector they could easily gain access to edit files that would make the update system in applications broken.
It's a problem in all applications, not just .NET.
Someone decompiling your code is not the problem. The real problem is that you have a shitty implementation.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

So you leave it and allow people to decompile and see the code?


Ok, please find somebody who is determined enough to decompile one of my worthless programs. Also, idc if they decompile it and look and my code, not like it matters anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
Ok, please find somebody who is determined enough to decompile one of my worthless programs. Also, idc if they decompile it and look and my code, not like it matters anyways.
When you start selling your programs some day it will matter. Trust me, you don't think that it will happen but some day i am sure you will make really cool apps that other people will find useful.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
When you start selling your programs some day it will matter. Trust me, you don't think that it will happen but some day i am sure you will make really cool apps that other people will find useful.
Lololol then I can worry about it then. I don't really code much more. And when I do, they are worth as much as the crusted over poop from a person who passed out on the toilet after drinking 20 shots of hard liquor. For example, I made a program recently called Penismon, which "Fucks the shit in your ass" as I made it say.

And it does just that, except to your computer's ass.

Also, it didn't really help that I had the amazing idea to get my friends and I to put it in my schools shared network drive under the name "Minecraft.exe", then let my friends advertise it to everybody that we got minecraft on the computers. It sorta sucks that I lost the right to use the computers when i'm in a digital media class, so I need to do all the classwork at home.
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


Lololol then I can worry about it then. I don't really code much more. And when I do, they are worth as much as the crusted over poop from a person who passed out on the toilet after drinking 20 shots of hard liquor. For example, I made a program recently called Penismon, which "Fucks the shit in your ass" as I made it say.

And it does just that, except to your computer's ass.
Both, the program and your expressiveness are creative.
obscure it with a program i made, with a 4MB buffer file.
pack it behind another file, so its now like...5MB
use a file packer, so its a virtual encrypted .7zip that opens the exe i want. (back to 2MB)

obscure it again with my obscure program (back to 4 MB)
pack it again. (back to 1.5MB)
release it.

well, thats if i want it secure...
To license my programs + making it uncrackable I use; WinLicense.
To just protect my program without license I use; Themida.
I have them bought cracked so the full version. I will release them soon.
Doesn't matter. People who are determined to disassemble your code will do it anyway.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?