G-Force Hydra Source Code
@topblast Nice code to learn
. And my classes are indeed not in here
But not all of your classes are 100% correct 
But nice release.
Edit: As I said earlier and I showed you, the mem hacks can be much shorter. For example:
. And my classes are indeed not in here
But not all of your classes are 100% correct 
But nice release.
Edit: As I said earlier and I showed you, the mem hacks can be much shorter. For example:
Code:
void GameInfo::SpeedyKnife(BYTE val)
{
if (!CShell) return;
//speed knife
if(val)
{
if ( weapon )
{
for(int i=0 ; i<533 ; i++)
{
DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)(weapon +(4*i));
if (Weapon && knives)
{
//in idea pro
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24AC) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed1 * 5.f);
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24B0) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed2 * 5.f);
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24C8) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed3 * 5.f);
}
}
}
}
else//slow knife
{
if ( weapon )
{
for(int i=0 ; i<533 ; i++)
{
DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)(weapon +(4*i));
if (Weapon && knives)
{
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24AC) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed1;
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24B0) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed2;
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24C8) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed3;
}
}
}
}
}
i also said i didnt code that part and I dont really care about it
---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
he means by putting it like this, and also that what this is doing
---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------
he means by putting it like this, and also that what this is doing
Code:
void GameInfo::SpeedyKnife(BYTE val)
{
if (!CShell) return;
//speed knife
if ( weapon )
{
for(int i=0 ; i<533 ; i++)
{
DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)(weapon +(4*i));
if (Weapon && knives)
{
if(val)
{
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24AC) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed1 * 5.f);
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24B0) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed2 * 5.f);
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24C8) = (this->WeaponInfo[i].speed3 * 5.f);
}else{
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24AC) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed1;
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24B0) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed2;
*(float*)( Weapon + 0x24C8) = this->WeaponInfo[i].speed3;
}
}
}
}
}
Nice......)
Source.rar
~Approved
And i said you got a to big ego
~Approved
And i said you got a to big ego
Thanks. Got This working
. Need some addies now 
. Need some addies now 
Thanks but this will take forever to update. And I don't have that much time on me so I won't be using this.
yea be it will take even longer to get everything from scratch, oh wait, u can just Empty it
nice


