Solved7767 problem

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
7767 problem
Okay, I've seen a lot of people are having a ''7767 problem''.
I got this problem too -.-
I sent e-mail and im waiting for admin's response.I want to know are they going to unblock me becouse I've seen that after I recieve their message i will need to send my personal informations.
Are they going to unblock me after that?
Thank you and i hope I will be able to log in to page becouse I want to buy RPs xD
And i forgot to mention that i can login in game and I can play without any problems.
It's okay,I got their message now and I can log in.
You can close the thread.
~Closed
~Solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us