Talkingneed a sig plzz

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
need a sig plzz
this all the stuff can u put into it

Main Text/Name:413X
Sub Text/Quote:WDFITSSO but in small writting
Size:huge for all to see
Style:mech
Theme:mech with maby walking on a actic sort of background or a deset
Colour:black ,red and grey
Image/Render: and also if u have time can u make a small image of his head were on half is shining sliver and the over on the right side can it be like a black dark sliver with his eye glowing red

soz for all the detail but can u do it? send ASAP ths
no won wants to help me (((
I'll do it.
Idk about huge though..
Is the size on my sigs fine?
yeah about that make it maby a normal i got craied away all the ideas
Mkay.
Could you possibly re-do the request..
If you want the same thing, then don't.
it ok i just want it lik recest u can put your credit on it if u want
I don't care about credit..
So, your okay with the request you posted?.
yes im shore thanks man can u pm me when u are done
Yup, no problem.
i would try and do it myslef but my computer is a shit boxs packed with virus and i have to restart the progrm if it dont responds lol
done now how do i delete this thead
413 STOP FUCKING MAKING DOUBLE/TRIPLE/QUADRUPOLE ect. posts. I'f you do it, I'm just going to delete your request thread. I don't enjoy cleaning up after people.


ps.



The "never randomly post crap without ''THINKING ABOUT IT'' [X] so far" in your signature... You need to take that X away.:{/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us