Selling 12k gold on Greenwood Server , for 3k php

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 12k gold on Greenwood Server , for 3k php
Selling 12k gold on Greenwood Server , for 3k php
Buy 12k gold NOW and get 500g for free that's 12.5k gold for 3k PHP
I have the right to choose to whom I'm going to sell the gold
Meet up place "STRICTLY" in SM Megamall Netopia Basement only
Still available unless "Post" is deleted. Text me for interested buyers , thanks.
Text me 09235902460 or 09325074926
also sold to moshimosh please close thanks.
tell me if you have more It's easier to buy to those people I already bought golds / account already no more long conversations xD.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?