MPGH bbm group

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH bbm group
Join MPGH's bbm group now.

AND IF YOU ACT LIKE A RETARDED CUNT YOU'RE KICKED.
Jerk circle all around the world
My idea since befor Austin fuck you bitch lol :P
I brought up the subject of bbm, so it's my property
Really i dun think soo buddy only Canadafags think of this shit haha /trollface
I'd rather not.
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
I'd rather not.
Poosy
I read jerk circle and I don't wanna.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Big Beautiful Men?
You would like that wouldn't you
well that is the first thing that popped up in my head when i saw "bbm"
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
well that is the first thing that popped up in my head when i saw "bbm"
Okay..
You gay?

Anyway, you really don't know what it stands for?
Anyone up to crush this tiny group with an Android group? Like seriously, how many people do you think still use BB
I'd prefer an Android group. This IS 21st century after all...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us