MPGH Account Raffle

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH Account Raffle
Hey guys I want you to know that I do not have much time left and I want to give away my account.

Its a Cpt2 ~30%
CBL Clean
Perm Valkyrie
A lot off good guns for 60+ days
1.54 kdr

How we're going to do this is its a raffle and like raffles you basically buy a ticket and the winning ticket wins the account, but what im doing is you send Aluseu124 (The Account for the Raffle) a myst-g case (4,000gp) The 50th Myst-G case received will win the account along with full info AND the Myst-Cases.

How To Enter:
1. Send Aluseu124 (1) Myst-G Case
2. In the Personal Message provide your MPGH Username
3. Winner will be selected in roughly 48 hours from this post or Saturday at 3:00 pm EST (Subject to change without notice)

If you have any further question please contact @.REZ Or Myself

@aeronyx. /Request Temp Sticky

Have fun and dont forget to play fairly
What happens if I gift 26 Myst-G Cases
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
What happens if I gift 26 Myst-G Cases
Go for it.
lol he just wants myst-g cases. their useless though
Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
lol he just wants myst-g cases. their useless though
well, considering the fact im gonna die... the account is useless for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post


well, considering the fact im gonna die... the account is useless for me.
are you serious ?
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post


well, considering the fact im gonna die... the account is useless for me.
your really dieing?
FUCK! Never should've used my lifetaker gp.
Give it to me for free? ;-;

I'm a good mouse. D:
Sharing is Caring
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
Sharing is Caring
^You say that all the time

Anyways, I'm not giving, because CPT2 takes a week to get without getting banned.
A day while getting banned afterwards.
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post

^You say that all the time

Anyways, I'm not giving, because CPT2 takes a week to get without getting banned.
A day while getting banned afterwards.
Well its true .
Anyways I might Gift
I'm just going to be the first one to (possibly) call it.. all is fake.
Quote Originally Posted by CAPlaya2 View Post
I'm just going to be the first one to (possibly) call it.. all is fake.


Soap is very trusted, as well is rez. I wouldn't expect them to scam at all.

-Offtopic: Doesn't deserve a sticky.
Kinda figured so, but you gota remember it IS the internet.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?