Vote Kick ~Poll~

PollVote Kick?
24 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Vote Kick ~Poll~
What do you guys/girls think of the vote kicking system?
Sometimes its nice to kick the hackers... and other times its crazy because if u kick the hacker then they kick you!!
It´s actually OK. You can kick hackers. The problem is if you play very good, people start flaming and kick you becuz they cant accept that they loose
Vote kicking in FFA and HM would be nice
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
You can kick hackers.
Vote kicking in FFA and HM would be nice
Its pretty much useless since most of the time when its a legit kicking who ever it is thats getting kicked, doesnt get kicked even if like 7 say yes and 5 say no imo it should kick them.
*troll phrase* I Like Tutles *troll phrase*

*true phrase* I dont hack and i get kicked fuck loads of times *true phrase*
sometimes they kick people that don't actually hack
so maybe..
i say they should change it so that as long as the agrees are higher than the denies, it should count as a kick
I've been getting kicked a lot lately, mostly on my low rank alts though, even though I don't hack.

4 kill in Alaska = MUST hack to brs...
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I've been getting kicked a lot lately, mostly on my low rank alts though, even though I don't hack.

4 kill in Alaska = MUST hack to brs...
BRs are usually the hackers
Quote Originally Posted by RamarulesAlt View Post
turtles are sexy
I second that.
I admire the Combat Arms kicking system, it is more realistic. If you don't vote, it shouldn't count for an accept or deny. In an election they don't count the people that don't vote, so why should they count for Crossfire? I don't hack in Crossfire anymore, I quit a while ago cuz I never grew as a player, but when I go to kick a hacker, the dumbass BR's don't vote at all, and the vote gets denied anyways. I know that if they added this, most kicks would go through, but that's where building friendship comes in...they would tell you and they would deny.
Quote Originally Posted by [oG]Brian View Post
I admire the Combat Arms kicking system, it is more realistic. If you don't vote, it shouldn't count for an accept or deny. In an election they don't count the people that don't vote, so why should they count for Crossfire? I don't hack in Crossfire anymore, I quit a while ago cuz I never grew as a player, but when I go to kick a hacker, the dumbass BR's don't vote at all, and the vote gets denied anyways. I know that if they added this, most kicks would go through, but that's where building friendship comes in...they would tell you and they would deny.
i agree we should be like the combat arms kicking system
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?