Need help making a basic Combat Arms WALLHACK!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help making a basic Combat Arms WALLHACK!
Iam new to this "Hacking" thing.. I have used them!
I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 expres edition!

I just need basic codes to make the hack... please post them!
where did you Get Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 express edition?
Nvm, Demonoid.com is my friend
Quote Originally Posted by JakDG View Post
Iam new to this "Hacking" thing.. I have used them!
I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 expres edition!

I just need basic codes to make the hack... please post them!
Now go get a book about C++ and a book about DirectX, read them and then come back in about 6 months.
lol idk i just use haks dont make them
wats wallhack? shoot thru wall? or is it see thru
and btw
dont make wallhack
all u need is opk
use asm
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?