Rick Roll is Dead.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Rick Roll is Dead.
The video has been removed by youtube.
So there aren't going to be anymore Rick rolling using the original video.


if you want to use the original Rickroll video…
you’ll be greeted by an ugly message: "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

Check it out for yourself

I actually believed it for a moment
That was pretty good, I've got to admit
You got me!!!!! Nice lmfao
LOL that was a smart thing to do on us
haven't rick rolled anyone since 07'
Lame =/ I went knowing it wasn't removed.
Didn't get fooled, bitch.
Thanks for it, really, I just love being rickroll'd
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Thanks for it, really, I just love being rickroll'd
I'm in for the song.
Nope.
I searched it up.
I love Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" so the joke is on you.
Nice.... You got me.

My guinea piggies started having a party when they heard this song.
Quote Originally Posted by Hetelek View Post
Nice.... You got me.

My guinea piggies started having a party when they heard this song.
Epic guinea pigs are epic.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post


Epic guinea pigs are epic.
Oooh! They are soooo cute and cuddly!..... *Cough* No homo.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?