PatchedMW3 Aimbot/AutoKnife/NoRecoil Java Hack

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
MW3 Aimbot/AutoKnife/NoRecoil Java Hack
MW3 Aimbot/AutoKnife/NoRecoil Java Hack Credits: etewt3

VAC Status : Undetected as it is 14.01.2012

Features:
AdvancedUAV
AimBot (Will head shoot them when you press your F and if you get stuck press V)
AutoKnife (Will knife anyone in knifing rage changing the view angels to the player boom knife.)
ThermalOverlay
NoRecoil

When the hack is running it will wait till the MW3 has started..
Once the process has started you will get a UI displaying.
Once you've clicked what script you want press execute and the scripts WILL ONLY run when your in game.



SCAN 1: https://www.virustotal.com/file/315a...f543/analysis/ⓘ
SCAN 2: ProBotMW3.zip - Jottis Malwarescannerⓘ

NOTICE: YOU WILL NEED JAVA RUNTIME INSTALLED! USE CAREFULLY & AT YOUR OWN RISK!
JAVA?
Yes Java & Yes its Working, just for future questions
/file approved

This could get detected, as it writes over memory.
And if you kill the program...does it go away anyway?
Plz tell me if this will ever get detected....i dont want to take any risks
Quote Originally Posted by Grumbly View Post
Plz tell me if this will ever get detected....i dont want to take any risks
it uses java so it could be detected eventualy, but it should be fine for the first few days after release

anyways
nice one, something else then all those rankhacks and unlockers for once :P
It will get Detected as all hacks get detected , thats how Vac is going Cheaters -Vac / Vac-Cheater thats the Game , so if you wanne be Safe , dont Use Hacks Remember Always use at own risk!
Hi there! Thanks for releasing this wonderful hack, but I can't seem to open it.
All I get is the error 'java' is not recognized as an internal nor external command, operable program or batch file.

This error happens when I open the batch file(s).
However, when I try to open the Executable Jar File, nothing pops up on my screen.
I am using Windows 7 64 - Bit Laptop.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
I prefer not to hack anymore. Cause of detection and shit. So use at you're own risk!
when I try to open the Executable Jar File, nothing pops up on my screen.
I am using Windows 7 64 - Bit Laptop.
1. You need Java Runtime Installed ( search google if you dont have)
2. start Mw3
3. start the mw3.bat ( wait a bit to let the cmd Window be open)
4. choose the Hack you wanne use
5. execute
6. Close
7. Play
Will it be safe to use for 2-3 days?
works pretty gosh darn well. tried the aimbot. works flawlessly. although, if you're not using chams or wallhacks, it can be super obvious if anyone is in proximity behind walls. but great work. love the AutoKnife and ZeroRecoil.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us