Outdated[1.1.0] Rei's Minimap!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[1.1.0] Rei's Minimap!
REQUIRES MODLOADER.

Features:
  • Beautiful map rendering:
  • Expression of semitransparent blocks
  • Bump-map expression of height
  • Expression of dynamically changing lighting
  • Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
  • Biome color

  • Fast processing
  • Entities radar
  • Cave mapping
  • Waypoints (Can not teleport)
  • Ingame keyconfig
  • ZanMinimap frame appearance
  • Indication of slime spawning chunks



[1.1]ReiMinimap_v3.0_01.zip - Jotti's malware scan

[1.1]ReiMinimap_v3.0_01.zip210 KB · 279 downloads Scanning…
doesn't work for me..
Quote Originally Posted by nainae View Post
doesn't work for me..
You need modloader.
ah! sweet mod! thanks
thx 4 sharing
Doesn't Work For Me too =(
I love this minimap, although, I don't see a picture in this release..

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Last time I checked, we needed 2 virus scans
Where does the files go into?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?