WTB VIP CA
Hello,
I have been forwarded to payment page in my last topic, and saw that I need alertpay to pay for vip hack.
I do not have alertpay account.
So I want to buy it with paypal account.
I saw on this topicl that I need to send him a pm, but I can't since I don't have 50 posts, nor 20. So do I really need to browse over threads and reply on most of them just to collect posts?
I have been forwarded to payment page in my last topic, and saw that I need alertpay to pay for vip hack.
I do not have alertpay account.
So I want to buy it with paypal account.
I saw on this topicl that I need to send him a pm, but I can't since I don't have 50 posts, nor 20. So do I really need to browse over threads and reply on most of them just to collect posts?


