Throwing Knife Shiny?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Throwing Knife Shiny?
I have a feeling this wont be possible as it wasn't really achieved with the golden cammos but I'll ask anyway.

Would there be a way to mod the texture file for the knife so that it shon brightly? So it would be easy to find.

Thanks
I could make it a bright solid color, like red or something. Just tell me what you'd want and I will try to make it.
Quote Originally Posted by Plaxiotic View Post
I could make it a bright solid color, like red or something. Just tell me what you'd want and I will try to make it.
Oh sweet, cheers. I guess the natural silver would be best, just shiny, but if not that anything that is as close to its normal colour, such as brown, gold, grey, white ect.
A golden knife would be really awesome I think, and the part where you grab the knife from metal or something.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us