Any Good Suggestions please ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Any Good Suggestions please ?
Hi, I am looking for online jobs like Business where i can earn money. I Can Code make hacks for Crossfire. I have experience of 1 year Recently i have posted 3 Hacks in one day. It has not been long time in mpgh I used to make private hacks for me . I never Shared my hack in anyother forums so i thought of making business but i don't know what type of business should i make online in where i can earn money . Please any suggestions ?
You could try selling your hacks to people, like making a VIP hack and starting your own website or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
You could try selling your hacks to people, like making a VIP hack and starting your own website or something.
Well I am not that good and i can't just start making a website it's like Betraying MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by I got swag View Post
Hi, I am looking for online jobs like Business where i can earn money. I Can Code make hacks for Crossfire. I have experience of 1 year Recently i have posted 3 Hacks in one day. It has not been long time in mpgh I used to make private hacks for me . I never Shared my hack in anyother forums so i thought of making business but i don't know what type of business should i make online in where i can earn money . Please any suggestions ?
other than coding hacks, what else can you do?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
other than coding hacks, what else can you do?
Umm I can Desing websites and can make montages
Quote Originally Posted by I got swag View Post
Umm I can Desing websites and can make montages
ahh, then create templates and etc for money? or make videos and hope you get sponsored
upload your cf hacks on adfly or something? idk
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
ahh, then create templates and etc for money? or make videos and hope you get sponsored
upload your cf hacks on adfly or something? idk
Umm its against mpgh rule to upload my hacks to ther websites
Quote Originally Posted by I got swag View Post
Umm its against mpgh rule to upload my hacks to ther websites
No I said make YouTube videos of your hacks and etc.. Maybe people outside of mpgh will come and buy hacks from you? And on the other hand you can help mpgh advertise and tell them to come here to download hacks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?